I’m here to tell you that with the right T.I.P.s [Tools, Information and Perspective] you can create a life that is stress free, empowered and rewarding. My goal is to help you learn and connect with us and our resources so that you can make the most out of this life!
5 Things About Judy’s Experience You May Not Know
- We traded in our “corporate” life to become a military family and support my husband’s dream of serving as Active Duty in the US Army during wartime.
- My love for speaking began over 10 years ago when I was a successful leader and trained a team of over 1200 consultants with a well-known Network Marketing company. (Yeppers, I earned the car )
- I successfully juggle the daily demands of being a mom, empty “nest”er, puppy owner, army wife, first time grandma and menopausal diva with owning and operating 3 small businesses, an active online community, and a blog.
- I have learned to create boundaries, deal with devastation, find balance and step up in a supportive role when faced with some of life’s biggest challenges and often share these true stories when I speak or write in hopes that my experiences will help someone else.
- I have been an Entrepreneur and empowerment specialist for over 18 years creating businesses that were both successful as well as one HUGE complete failure that led to a home foreclosure and financial ruin.
Everything I do from my blogs, interviews, online communities and products and services I endorse/create is designed to help you learn to identify and use any life challenge or direction moment to your advantage. I have had the privilege of being featured in some incredible places and by some of the most amazing businesses out there.
Places Judy Has Been Featured
- 2013 Fort Carson Military Spouse of the Year Installation Winner
- Radio Guest May 2013 Changing Direction with Michele Rosenthal: How to Make the Most of A ‘Direction Moment
- Video Interview May 2013 with Military Families Count: Addressing PTSD
- Radio Interview April 2013: Military Kids: Ordinary Kids + Extraordinary Challenges on Learn & Play with Mrs A of Rockstar Radio
- Feature story in Royal Oak Daily Tribune Feb 2013: Berkley Grad Up For Army Spouse of The Year
- Guest blogger for MilSpouseBloggers.com
- Interview: Change is Coming for US Air Force 2013 Deployment publication for ameriforce.net
- Writing excerpt in Closing The Gap: Understanding Your Service(wo)man by Yvi Jones
- Featured Military Spouse Blogger for Milblogging.com
- Contributing Blogger for Spouselink.org/aafmaa.com
- Guest Blogger for NexGen Mil Spouses Jan 2013
- Guest Blogger for Rational-Optimism OneWorld Initiative Blog Jan 2013
- Recognized as a 2012 Top 25 Military Moms Bloggers
- Awarded the “Top 50 Best Work At Home Blogs 2012″
- Smart Money Magazine March 2012
Heart Filled Holidays Radio Featured Guest July 2012 & Sept 2012
Detroit Free Press Twist Magazine
Army Wife Talk Radio spring 2008
Inspire Me Today Featured Luminary
Member of Ft. Carson Speakers Bureau
MeSpiration.com Featured Expert August 2011
Speaker/Trainer for Loving Through It (Deployment support seminar)
Featured Author for AchievementRadio.com February 2008
Keynote speaker for Regional Training Events – Arbonne International
Phenomenal Entrepreneur Talk Radio
Panel Expert for Michigan Women’s Marketplace
Michigan Womens Forum
Waterford Citizen of the Year Finalist
Secrets of Success blog talk radio guest
National Training for Nuskin/Pharmanex
Keynote Speaker for various Community/High School Outreach Programs
Guest on the Dr. Laura Berman Show on Oprah Radio – Topic: Being a military spouse
As you can see, if you are looking for direction, personally or professionally, you are in the right place!
Take some time browse the site, and then connect with us in a way that works for you. Our side bars are filled with great resources, and you will find links more T.I.P.s on my Facebook Fan Page and in the posts on my Blog .
I’m honored to be in your space and on your radar and I look forward to supporting you on your journey!