About Direction Diva Judy Davis Inspiring The Military Community
As a Motivational Speaker, Lifestyle Blogger, Advocate and Author of Right Side Up: Find Your Way When Military Life Turns You Upside Down I LOVE sharing my life experiences and providing support to the military community. I believe being a military spouse is a privilege and an opportunity. I also know this lifestyle can be challenging and military families need effective resources and support to be able to survive and thrive in the midst of constant change.
My mission is simple:
To support, educate, inspire and motivate military families
“One Moment at a Time”
I understand the needs and challenges of our community and can provide the insight and expertise you are looking for. Whether you are a military spouse in need of direction or a company trying to understand and serve this community I can help.
Military Spouses START HERE
Companies/Organizations/Brands START HERE
Looking For A Speaker? START HERE
In addition to being a resource to the military community I work with companies, organizations and brands to develop effective strategies for connecting with and serving the unique needs of today’s service members, veterans and their families. I am the bridge to our community that companies look for and can provide support in the following ways:
- Brand Ambassador
- Content Creator
- Military Lifestyle Consultant
5 Things About Judy’s Experience You May Not Know
- We traded in our “corporate” life to become a military family and support my husband’s dream of serving as Active Duty in the US Army during wartime after his 19 year break in service.
- My love for speaking began over 10 years ago when I was a successful leader and trained a team of over 1200 consultants. (Yeppers, I earned the car )
- I successfully juggle the daily demands of being a military spouse, mom, empty “nest”er, puppy owner, army wife, first time grandma and menopausal diva with owning and operating 2 small businesses, serving an active online community, inspiring those who read my book RightSideUp and staying sane enough to write a blog.
- I have learned to create boundaries, deal with devastation, find balance and step up in a supportive role when faced with some of life’s biggest challenges and often share these true stories when I speak or write in hopes that my experiences will help someone else.
- I have been an Entrepreneur and empowerment specialist for over 18 years creating businesses that were both successful as well as one HUGE complete failure that led to financial ruin only to come back stronger and more resilient.
Take some time browse the site, and then connect with me in a way that works for you. My side bars are filled with great resources, and you will find links more T.I.P.s on my Facebook Fan Page and in the posts on my Blog .
I’m honored to be in your space and on your radar and I look forward to supporting you on your journey!