As a Motivational Speaker, Author, Lifestyle Blogger and Advocate I LOVE sharing my life and providing support to the military community all over the world.
My mission is simple:
To support, inspire and motivate military spouses
“One Moment at a Time”
You see I get that milspouses wear many hats and handle the details better than anyone, but I also know that learning to balance the chaos, handle the stress and move through the challenges of this crazy life can really be hard.
I’m here to tell you that it can be different. I know with the right T.I.P.s [Tools, Information and Perspective] YOU can create a life that is stress free, empowered and rewarding, and I can help!
No matter what it is, I can help make things better, move you forward and support you in experiencing success, and we can do it one moment at a time.
I believe that their are moments (I call them direction moments) that when used to our advantage that can get us unstuck, straightened out, and moving forward, and my goal is to support you in capitalizing on each and every one of them. My hope is by sharing my story you can learn from my life and my mistakes and begin to create a better life for yourself.
I am honored to be in your world and look forward to supporting you as we grow together!
Places Judy Has Been Featured
- 2014 Fort Carson Military Spouse of the Year Installation Winner
- Feature Story in Feb 2, 2014 Colorado Springs Gazette
- Radio Guest on Semper Feisty Radio February 2014
- Spouse Retreat Keynote Speaker & Trainer for the 3/75 Ranger Regiment:Fort Benning GA Nov’ 2013
- 2013 Fort Carson Military Spouse of the Year Installation Winner
- Feature Columnist for Womens Edition Magazine COS : Nov ’13
- Contributing writer for Hearts of Valor August 2013 Newsletter
- Voiceover for Radio Commercial created for TroopSwap in Colorado Springs CO. Listen to the ad for Troop Swap HERE
- Radio Guest May 2013 Changing Direction with Michele Rosenthal: How to Make the Most of A ‘Direction Moment
- Video Interview May 2013 with Military Families Count: Addressing PTSD
- Radio Interview April 2013: Military Kids: Ordinary Kids + Extraordinary Challenges on Learn & Play with Mrs A of Rockstar Radio
- Feature story in Royal Oak Daily Tribune Feb 2013: Berkley Grad Up For Army Spouse of The Year
- Guest blogger for MilSpouseBloggers.com
- Interview: Change is Coming for US Air Force 2013 Deployment publication for ameriforce.net
- Writing excerpt in Closing The Gap: Understanding Your Service(wo)man by Yvi Jones
- Featured Military Spouse Blogger for Milblogging.com
- Contributing Blogger for Spouselink.org/aafmaa.com
- Guest Blogger for NexGen Mil Spouses Jan 2013
- Guest Blogger for Rational-Optimism OneWorld Initiative Blog Jan 2013
- Recognized as a 2012 Top 25 Military Moms Bloggers
- Awarded the “Top 50 Best Work At Home Blogs 2012″
- Smart Money Magazine March 2012
Heart Filled Holidays Radio Featured Guest July 2012 & Sept 2012
Detroit Free Press Twist Magazine
Army Wife Talk Radio spring 2008
Inspire Me Today Featured Luminary
Member of Ft. Carson Speakers Bureau
MeSpiration.com Featured Expert August 2011
Speaker/Trainer for Loving Through It (Deployment support seminar)
Featured Author for AchievementRadio.com February 2008
Keynote speaker for Regional Training Events – Arbonne International
Phenomenal Entrepreneur Talk Radio
Panel Expert for Michigan Women’s Marketplace
Michigan Womens Forum
Waterford Citizen of the Year Finalist
Secrets of Success blog talk radio guest
National Training for Nuskin/Pharmanex
Keynote Speaker for various Community/High School Outreach Programs
Guest on the Dr. Laura Berman Show on Oprah Radio – Topic: Being a military spouse
5 Things About Judy’s Experience You May Not Know
- We traded in our “corporate” life to become a military family and support my husband’s dream of serving as Active Duty in the US Army during wartime after his 19 year break in service.
- My love for speaking began over 10 years ago when I was a successful leader and trained a team of over 1200 consultants with a well-known Network Marketing company. (Yeppers, I earned the car )
- I successfully juggle the daily demands of being a military spouse, mom, empty “nest”er, puppy owner, army wife, first time grandma and menopausal diva with owning and operating 3 small businesses, an active online community, and a blog.
- I have learned to create boundaries, deal with devastation, find balance and step up in a supportive role when faced with some of life’s biggest challenges and often share these true stories when I speak or write in hopes that my experiences will help someone else.
- I have been an Entrepreneur and empowerment specialist for over 18 years creating businesses that were both successful as well as one HUGE complete failure that led to financial ruin only to come back stronger and more resilient.
I’m honored to be in your space and on your radar and I look forward to supporting you on your journey!